Discuss on ways to improve $VOLT tokenomics as well as ways to add utility to it.
suggestion # 1 - copy tokenomics of BIFI in beefy.finance,
- make the farms autocompounding
- volt would be buybacked from small taxes in farms and exchanges
suggestion #2 - take the concept of drip
- volts can be bonded but not withdrawn and people get a percentage of the bonded volts perday an example would be 1.5% everyday that they can claim or recompound
suggestion #3 - take the concept of elephant money
- to add usecase for fUSD people get to use it to mint a token called fUSDx where 95% of fUSD used will be the value of fUSDx and the 5% will be used to buyback volt token and burned forever
- the fUSDx then can be bonded for a high apr return in stable coin 200%+ just like in elephant but the bonded fUSDx cant be withdrawn and instead give back 0.5% of the bonded fUSDx per day to users if users decides to withdraw a percentage of x% will be left for the treasury to give incentives to other stakers. or they can stake the fUSDx where they can withdraw anytime but for a lower apr of 60% or less.
suggestion #4 - ohm type but with changes
- you can stake volt token to earn a receipt where it would be autocompounded by the protocol
- the receipt token voltx can be staked in any farm in volt.finance but would only get half the apy/apy of the farm eg the farm gives out 1000 apy normally but 500 apy if voltx token is used.
- to avoid people from abusing voltx and going to new farms that have apy everytime a new farm comes out the voltx token would have a lockup time of a week or month the longer they lockup the higher apy they can get 1 week is the minimum where they only get 50% of the apy and will gradually increase to 80% of apy if they lockup in a year