Introducing the Voltage Launchpad: Your Gateway to Future Exciting Projects on Fuse Network

Greetings, esteemed members of the Voltage Finance DAO community,

We’re excited to propose the Voltage Launchpad, an innovative token launch platform designed for the Fuse Network. We invite you to share your opinions and feedback, as we plan to roll this out within the next 3 weeks.

The Voltage Launchpad aims to become the ultimate solution for new tokens seeking to join the growing Fuse ecosystem in the future. By leveraging a unique phased approach, our platform will enable users to partake in the ecosystem’s expansion by staking their VOLT tokens and actively participating in different token launch stages.

The token launch process will consist of three key phases:

1. Deposit Phase (2 Days):
Users will stake their VOLT tokens based on their available allocation credit. The allocation credit will be determined by the user’s VeVolt balance at the time the auction begins. Users will deposit their VOLT tokens into the pool, with the ownership proportion determined by the amount of VOLT deposited. Withdrawal penalties will apply during this phase to prevent price manipulation.

2. Withdrawal Phase (1 Day):

Users unhappy with the TOKEN-VOLT pairing ratio will be able to withdraw any amount of their VOLT stake, albeit with a penalty (initially set at 20%) to discourage rate manipulation. This phase will allow for price correction and unlimited withdrawals for participants to fine-tune pricing.

3. Launch Phase (7 Days):

Tokens in the pool will be deposited into a Liquidity Pair (LP) token on the Voltage Finance DEX, and participants will receive LP tokens based on their share of the launch event pool. These LP tokens will be locked for a short period (3 to 7 days), during which participants may also earn bonus tokens as incentives.

4. Optional Post-Launch:

Liquidity Mining (30-90 Days) - Issuers or protocols will be able to contribute additional tokens as liquidity incentives through the Voltage Finance double reward farms.

The Voltage Launchpad will offer numerous advantages to users, issuers, and the Fuse ecosystem:

• Efficient price discovery
  • Fair distribution of new tokens
  • Transparency in token launch process
  • Liquidity provision for newly issued tokens
  • Incentivized participation with potential bonus tokens

We encourage all members of our DAO community to share their thoughts and insights on this proposal. Your feedback will be invaluable as we work towards successfully launching the Voltage Launchpad and creating a vibrant token launch platform on the Fuse Network in the near future.

Looking forward to your comments and suggestions!

6 Likes

Thank you for the proposal Luka!

I think that it worth discussing what model would be more beneficial for the DAO, if the users receive an LP token as proposed or they receive the project token.

I really like the idea of the LP token since it will benefit both Voltage and the new protocol since it is seeding the liquidity, but would be nice to hear different opinions.

2 Likes

Hey there, the Voltage Launchpad proposal is a cool idea, but there are a few things that could use some tweaking:

1. Let’s make sure we vet projects well so we only have top-notch launches.
  2. It’d be great to have third-party smart contract audits to boost security and confidence. It might be optional as well, but it would be a plus for projects that do.
  3. Can we make the tiered allocation system clearer? It’ll help keep people engaged.
  4. We should clear up lock-up and vesting periods for team tokens, early investor tokens, and bonus tokens.
  5. How about more info on post-launch support like marketing, networking, and funding?

Additionally, it might be worth considering alternative token launch models like those used by Copper Launch and Mesa. Copper Launch uses a Transparent Crowdsale Auction (TCA), which combines fixed-price and Dutch auctions for fair token distribution and efficient price discovery. Mesa, on the other hand, employs a batch auction mechanism to minimize front-running, price manipulation, and network congestion.

Incorporating elements from Copper Launch and Mesa could be beneficial for Voltage, especially as a decentralized exchange. Adopting a fair and transparent auction mechanism would minimize price manipulation, ensure efficient price discovery, and promote a more inclusive and decentralized token launch process. By fostering a healthier and more equitable ecosystem, Voltage could attract high-quality projects and create better long-term value for its users and the overall Fuse Network.

2 Likes

“ENERGY” Points

A scoring system can be created to establish the purchase limits of the tokens of the project to be launched, in this scoring system the following will be taken into account:
1- The amount of $volt deposited in staking/farming.
2- The age of the deposits will be taken into account. Deposits made recently (“x” days before the ICO) will not be taken into account.
3- Points of the “Loyalty Program”, where participants must perform different tasks, such as inviting/referring people (who must invest a minimum amount in Voltage to validate the reference), managing alliances with established projects or for the LaunchPAD, and the Tasks that the team deems necessary.
Every 30 days a certain amount of points will be subtracted, this will guarantee a constant participation.
This scoring system would not only serve to set purchase limits in ICOs, but could also be used for other events, promotions, or bonuses.

I made a sketch of the idea and how it would work:

1 Like

This is a very great idea, Luka. Here’s my opinion.

1. First and more importantly, we have to make sure that whichever project is coming on board will be thoroughly vetted. So that we won’t have issues with our users being rugged

2. Can we let the users choose which they want? Here’s what I mean. If we are launching project “A” on our launchpad, we can have our users choose if they want to receive the LP tokens or Project A’s tokens. Because i’m pretty certain some users will prefer to receive the project’s tokens.

1 Like

This is a really amazing development. It is amazing to note that Voltage Launchpad intends to become the ultimate solution for new tokens seeking to join the growing Fuse ecosystem in the future.

I have been looking forward to such an innovative strategy on Voltage Finance as it will enable users to partake in the ecosystem’s expansion by staking their VOLT tokens and actively participating in different token launch stages.

The token launch process adopted by voltage finance is absolutely fantastic that’s the Deposit Phase, withdrawal phase, launch phase and optional post-launch.

The advantages of Voltage Finance Launchpad is really spectacular, especially the fair distribution of new tokens and transparency in token launch process. I so much anticipate the launch phase where all participants will receive LP tokens based on their share of the launch event pool.

This is great and unique development. It is amazing to note that Voltage Launchpad intends to become the ultimate solution for new tokens seeking to join the growing Fuse ecosystem in the future.

This will enable users to partake in the ecosystem’s expansion by staking their VOLT tokens and actively participating in different token launch stages.

The token launch process adopted by voltage finance is absolutely fantastic that’s the Deposit Phase, withdrawal phase, launch phase and optional post-launch.

Voltage Finance Launchpad has amazing advantages and it’s really spectacular, especially the fair distribution of new tokens and transparency in token launch process. I so much anticipate the launch phase where all participants will receive LP tokens based on their share of the launch event pool.

Indeed I love the progess in Voltage Finance…!

Hey there,

Very excited for the $VOLT launchpad. Here are some of my thoughts, any consideration would be greatly appreciated:

I agree with the staking mechanism. Will things like $xVOLT be used? I know a lot of users, as well as myself, stake $xVOLT in the farms. So I wonder if $xVOLT could be used. Or perhaps, I know it was mentioned, $veVOLT could be eligible. That would also be great as it would be essentially double locking your tokens. A win for the user, by killing two birds with one stone, and a win for $VOLT with more usage.

The process after they deposit $VOLT tokens may seem fairly complex to some users, there for I would try to represent it as simple as possible to users on the feature of the launchpad when it is ready.

Lastly, I wonder if the withdrawal penalty should be changed. Perhaps withdrawing should not be allowed? I say that because I have not seen many launchpads with this feature.
Will only $VOLT be the token used in the launchpad? In theory this is great, as it will be bullish for $VOLT leading up to a launch. But if some users are only in it for the launch, they may not have $VOLT.

I like the staking mechanism. I also wonder if $veVOLT could be used for added benefits?

Everything looks good besides that thought :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely, non stakers will have a max cap to buy launchpad tokens.
While VeVolt holders will have this cap + a buying cap depending on their vevolt balance.

1 Like

I am waiting for other major announcements before I place any new verdicts