Give Fuse users the opportunity to trade $PEPE

The $PEPE token is a worldwide phenomenon right now. Created to pay homage to the 2005 original artwork by Matt Furie, this token is quickly becoming the peoples token and being seen as more than just another meme token, but as a culture token, the internet culture.

My proposal is for Voltage Finance to whitelist bridged $PEPE and create a farm to entice $PEPE holders to bridge their funds to Fuse and provide liquidity.

Gas fees on Ethereum create a prohibitive environment for most users. Let’s show off everything that the Fuse network is capable of. Let’s unleash the power of the VOLT app!

Proposal: Create a farm for a PEPE pair

5 Likes

I think it is something worth discussing.

Can you explain better, who will seed the liquidity? how much in rewards are you suggesting for the farm?

2 Likes

Well… I think it’s something worth doing , it will help grow the project and draw more attention to the Project.

With my thought , I think it should be considered!

I think that the inclusion of Meme tokens would be very positive for Fuse and Voltage, these tokens exist for the most part for a short time but intensely and I think that these transaction volumes and publicity are very profitable.
Beyond the specific case that is exposed here (Pepe), I think it would be very productive for FUSE and Voltage if an autonomous system could be implemented that allows to bridge tokens from other blockchains to FUSE, the expenses of the bridging and subsequent provision of liquidity that run by the interested party.

1 Like

I am in full support of this brilliant proposal as it leverages the unique strengths of Fuse network, brings attention to the VOLT app, and enhances the overall user experience. Let’s unleash the power of the VOLT app and cultivate a vibrant ecosystem where users can explore exciting opportunities with the bridged $PEPE token.

1 Like

Its a good idea to try something new. A meme coin like $PEPE wont be bad to try out because meme coins hold importance in the cryptocurrency landscape due to their potential to provide opportunities for innovation and experimentation. I mean, by tapping into meme coins, individuals or users can gain exposure to unique projects and explore new avenues in the crypto market. Meme coins can offer exciting and fast-paced trading experiences, fostering a dynamic environment for investors. Furthermore, participating in meme coins can provide valuable lessons in risk management, market analysis, and understanding investor sentiment. While there are risks involved, those who engage with meme coins with caution and research can potentially enhance their knowledge, skills, and potentially generate profits in this ever-evolving space.

1 Like

This is basically the best proposal I have come across this month. Listing $PEPE on Voltage Finance will definitely bring lot of users to start exploring the Fuse network obviously because of the high gas fees on ethereum.
Whitelisting bridged $Pepe token users and creating a farm for $Pepe is a great incentive for users to provide liquidity on Voltage Finance. I support this proposal.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea and am.ij support of this proposal. Listing $PEPE on Voltage Finance will definitely bring lot of users to start exploring the Fuse network obviously because of the high gas fees on ethereum.
Whitelisting bridged $Pepe token users and creating a farm for $Pepe is a great incentive for users to provide liquidity on Voltage Finance. I support this proposal.

Hey Eddie,

I think this is a great idea! It will certainly attract a lot of new users to the Voltage Finance platform from the $PEPE and greater crypto communities. The key issue in question is who will bootstrap the liquidity? This could be intiated by having some rewards set way for this, ideally paying in $WFUSE to protect $VOLT users from more selling pressure. But the question still remains of where these LP farm reward funds would come from.

Also if $PEPE token was added to the bridge from ETH Mainnet, that would enable greater liquidity so great idea there too.

Right now, If I’m to talk about this I’d say its not quite as relevant as it was at the time, but right now much more stable things are better off than the $PEPE meme coin :man_shrugging: