Proposals category for possible partnerships and collaboration with Voltage Finance

Want to partner up with Voltage Finance or just get whitelisted on our dex?
Discuss it here first before creating a proposal.

1 Like

Hello. I am Furcas Mastema, creator of a project on the Fuse network, I have been following the network for more than two years and the project was created 8 months ago. I remember there was a link to submit the documentation but I can’t find it. How can you guide me? The token is Dummie Kid V2, DMK and the contract is 0x2DFDab3253051f6857580D9a360C531CBF40eB4d.

Thank you for posting your proposal on the Voltage Forum. We’re delighted to hear about your interest in being listed on Voltage DEX.

To move forward with the whitelisting process, the requirements are as follows:

1. Open a Pool on Voltage for each of the proposed tokens on Voltage DEX.
  2. Each new pool should be seeded with a minimum of 10k worth of WFUSE and 10k worth of the respective proposed tokens (Dummie Kid V2).
  3. Please provide more information on your project and the DMK utility (documentation, one-pager or any material you have for the Voltage team to do due diligence)

Thanks for the information, I wish I had gotten it sooner because they blocked me from your Telegram group and your Discord group? I found the link by googling why no one gave me the link to their forum, I wasted 7 months for them to give me just the information. I talked to Misha, Pablo Rosatti and even Pengu got involved in this and now you are not the only project that has been silenced, you have bad apples in Fuse who make things more difficult instead of easier for developers. successes.

I’m sorry to hear that, let us make sure you are unbanned.
Other than that, I’m trying to help you here by explaining the process for new tokens to be whitelisted on Voltage and appear in the swap page by default.

Coineus ecosystem followed the same process, see post here: WhiteList all Coineus ecosystem tokens - #6 by SupportiveWolf

Is it possible for you to provide the above?

1 Like