PayPal , and other payment services intagrated with the Cash APP

In My Opinion, it is still rather difficult, to get fiat onto fuse chain directly,
i feel that integrating Paypal, Google Pay, Square Pay, and Apple Pay , would be a huge step in the right direction towards bringing fuse network and crypto in general to everyone around the world, both crypto savvy people, and newbies alike

5 Likes

Yeah especially with the lack of native FUSE availability on major centralized exchanges for the time being

1 Like

Very good proposal @SupportiveWolf :clap:
A bit like coinbase did last year: A new way to buy crypto on Coinbase using PayPal | by Coinbase | The Coinbase Blog

1 Like

I would add MercadoLibre to that list, with its MercadoPago card, it is widely used from Mexico to Argentina. It is a great company, it has twice the market capitalization of Ebay.

1 Like

Agreed , @pablorosatti , i only was giving examples, of what is feasible from the standpoint as a US citizen, but anything applicable and beneficial from around the world should also be considered

1 Like

Yes, It shall be integrated with any partner as long as the fee makes sense :grinning:

1 Like